With the season now in full swing the records are falling – in addition to the medals and PBs this bodes well for the rest of the season and just reward for the hard work put in over the winter.
Do keep an eye on our Records section – but here is a recent summary:
- Abbie Parker ran a blistering 40.62 in the 300m. This is a new championship record and a new club record (not just u15 but overall best)
- Lily Norwood’s 12.2 for 100m is also a new u15 record and equals the overall best set by Philly Lowe and Laura Clark
- Lily also broke the u15 60m record earlier in the season and read on for the relay result
- Alex Eykelbosch at 10,000m – the first ever 10,000m by a female athlete from our club.
- Lily Norwood, Abbie Parker, Mia Mcintosh and Jasmine Hardy teamed up for the 4 x 100m and their time of 49.74 is both an u15 and overall club record
- Tasmin Martin leapt 9.81m to set an u15 Triple Jump record
- Leonie Onyems was also in fine jumping form setting a new u20 Triple Jump record at 10.85m
Well done everyone!!