With the Government’s Covid roadmap now published we are now back at the track and on the roads training.
All club sessions are Covid-secure, which helps protect you but also means we’re not fully back to normal as there are several guidelines and some restrictions in place including:
- Limited group sizes for track and field and road runners
- Limited number of groups/athletes on the track at the same time
- One way system at the track
- Maintaining distance during training and competition
- No spectators at the track unless there is an athlete with specific needs where we can discuss arrangements
- Wearing of masks on entry to and exit from track as well as at other times as agreed
- Sanitising of hands on entry and exit
- Sanitising of equipment
- Not attending training and notifying your coach if you are showing symptoms or isolating
- Coaches and athletes ensuring there is a complete training register at every session so contact tracing can take place
- Notifying your coach if you have tested positive for Covid so we can get in touch those people you might have been in close contact with
Above all – please follow any safety guidance and instructions from your coach or the club – this will help keep us all safe and help keep the group training going.
Please contact your coach if you have any questions or concerns.